High Definition Optics® Brillenglazen
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
Met High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Brillenglazen
De koop omvat
De koop omvat
Microbag Large - Black
Bescherm jouw Turbine™ Rotor
Oakley in actie
Kenmerken en technologieën
- Meer kenmerken
Inspired by our best-selling Turbine™ eyewear, this toric shield version combines extended lens coverage with interchangeable icons and inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium® for a premium blend of performance and style.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments..
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Koop vervangende onderdelen
Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear parts as this will void its warranty.
Zorg voor jouw brillenglazen
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.