Search products & Categories
did you mean: ""
Tombstone™ Spoil Industrial - Safety Glass
clear Lenses, matte black Frame
Oakley Standard Issue introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstone™. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™. Using eye-tracking technology, we identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. We incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain. Finally, we integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone™, our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
• Temple Mark: UL AN/NZS 1337
• * Z87+ Molded into the Frame
• Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily, without placing fingerprints on lens surface
• Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
• Unobtanium® nosepad provides a no slip grip even under wet conditions
• Lens profile expands zone to a full 120 degree view and a lens curvature that extends the peripheral view allowing shooters to easily acquire a comfortable sight picture
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 93%
- Light Conditions: Low Light
- Base Lens Color: Clear
- Information notice: 0
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
1Lens Height 61.2 mm
3Arm Length 123 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.