prizm 24k polarized Lenses, carbon Frame
- There may be occasions when we cannot meet your order due to the lens power, the size or the shape of the frame.
- In order to produce prescription eyeglasses, we recommend you to visit an eye doctor for a check up and to receive a copy of your prescription.
- Your vision could be different depending on the shape of the frame, even though the lens power is the same.
- We adjust lens power taking into account the shape and other conditions of the frame. We recommend you to adjust fitting of the frame at Oakley stores so that you get more comfortable vision.
• FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight, durable O-Matter and aluminum frame materials
• NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip when wet
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
• PRESCRIPTION READY - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Prizm 24K Polarized
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Base Lens Color: Bronze
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: L (134mm)
1Lens Height 44.2 mm
2Frame Width 134.5 mm
3Arm Length 145 mm
4Lens Width 57.5 mm
5Bridge Width 16 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.