About the Oakley Product Warranty
Oakley Customer Service - Product Warranties
To request repairs of a purchased product within the warranty period, please contact our Customer Service department by email.
For eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses, please inquire directly to the store where they were purchased.
Oakley Customer Service - Warranty Policy
Eyewear Product Warranty Policy
Items covered by the warranty
All Oakley eyewear products are warranted against manufacturing defects. Warranty coverage is limited to items purchased at an authorized Oakley dealer with proof of purchase (receipt) Oakley will exchange products it determines to be covered by warranty free of charge. Lenses are not covered by warranty, so please check them carefully at the time of purchase to be sure there are no scratches or other defects. Transportation costs, accessories and other costs other than product cost are not covered by warranty.
The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase. The warranty period will not be extended in the event of a defect that is covered by the warranty during the warranty period.
Warranty Claim Method
If your product has a malfunction or defect, please bring the product, this warranty card and the receipt from the time of purchase to the store where the product was purchased. The store where the product was purchased will forward it to Oakley for confirmation. If we determine that the product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace the defective part free of charge. In such case, the original part will not be returned. Please be aware that in the unlikely event that a product is sold out, we will exchange the product for a similar one free of charge.
Items not covered by warranty
- Scratches or breakage of the lenses or frames
- Defects caused by accident (collision, pressure, etc.), inappropriate treatment of the frames, modification or repairs, etc. by other than Oakley, Inc.
- Consumable parts such as nose pads, ear socks or screws
- If you do not have this warranty card or the receipt from the time of purchase
- Items purchased more than 1 year ago
- Damage from natural disasters such as fire, earthquake and floods