Search products & Categories
did you mean: ""
No worries, we have free returns!*
prizm black Lenses, polished black Frame
*The picture is an image of the product. The design of the frame and/or accessories are prone to change without notice depending on the availability during production.
*The colour tone of the product will depend on the brightness settings of your laptop or mobile.
*For "Frame only" purchase you will get a frame fitted with a Demo lens.
- Demo lens
Demo lens are set in the frame to hold the structure in the right way. Demo lens will not substitute clear optical lens as it does not pass any optical standards. We will not replace any Demo lens.
- Prescription RX
Looking to buy prescription eyeglasses? Schedule a comprehensive eye exam with an optometrist to get a new prescription or update your current one. We will then help you find a frame that fits your needs. How you see through your prescription lens depends on a lot of factors, and you may not experience the same vison even with the same power. Please call customer service or place of purchase if you continue to feel funny with your new glasses - we will make sure you get the right pair.
• FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight, durable O-Matter and aluminum frame materials
• NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip when wet
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
• PRESCRIPTION READY - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Base Lens Color: Grey
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: L (134mm)
1Lens Height 44.2 mm
2Frame Width 134.5 mm
3Arm Length 145 mm
4Lens Width 57.5 mm
5Bridge Width 16 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.