prizm ruby Lenses, carbon fiber Frame
For the 30th anniversary of Sub Zero, Oakley® launches Re:SubZero, a reinterpretation of the original, lightweight style; taking the iconic silhouette to a new dimension. Leveraging PhysioMorphic Geometry™, which enables eyewear to be designed without limitations, the unique shield lens shape is etched to give it a dual lens aesthetic – reminiscent of the original style. Re:SubZero is equipped with Prizm™ Lens Technology engineered to enhance color and contrast.
• FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet light O Matter® frame
• LENS ATTACHMENT - Unique lens attachment leverages the icon to connect the lens, lug, stem and icon into a flush, one-of-a-kind design
• NOSEPADS - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Bronze
- Information notice: 3
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: XL (137mm)
1Lens Height 53 mm
2Frame Width 137.2 mm
3Arm Length 120 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.