Polarized® LensesImproving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Explore Polarized® Lenses
- Product overview
- More features
Split Time was designed for every day appeal but with features for on the go. The temples were designed to fit seamlessly while wearing a hat and the no-slip Unobtainium® nosepiece keeps them comfortably in place. Made for small to medium faces, this universally flattering pilot silhouette has integrated side shields to combat backside glare. Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and Harmful Blue Light up to 400nm. The lightweight frame combines O Matter™ with C-5™ alloy for comfort and durability. A Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment and XYZ Optics® maximize clarity at all angles of vision.
- Durability and all-day comfort of stress-resistant O Matter™ frame front with ultra lightweight C-5™ temples
- No-slip Unobtainium® Nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Frame suitable for small to medium faces
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection