High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Information is not available at this time
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
- More features
An all-time classic has been sized for a youth fit that doesn’t just scale down dimensions — it’s specially engineered for the anatomy of young faces. That means it looks great, stays comfortable, and does the best job possible at optimizing vision and protection. The iconic look of Frogskins XSpays tribute to our very first dual-lens eyewear, and the vintage styling is signed by one of our first logos.
- Iconic Frogskins silhouette
- Fit for Youth
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for small faces LENSES
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Available with Oakley® Authentic prescription lenses