Impact Protection LensesOakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Explore Impact Protection Lenses
- Product overview
- More features
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style.
• Frame suitable for small to medium faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
• Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision (+2.0 to -4.00) and Progressive (+2.0 to -3.00)
Turbine XS (Youth Fit)
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
Back to product features