ARC5 PRO - MIPS
- SUPER-TUCK SHELL DESIGN: Unique rear shell design allows for an aggressive tuck position without interfering with the neck/body.
- GOGGLE INTEGRATION: Designed for optimal integration with Oakley goggles and tapered around the strap area to help goggles sit securely against the face.
- GATE PROTECTION FOAM: Dual density foam added to the fronts and sides of the helmet underneath the shell material. Designed to dampen the impact of the gate if it hits the helmet.
- CONFIGURABLE PADDING: Configurable padding, designed to allow you to adjust to your headshape for enhanced comfort.
- EMERGENCY REMOVAL EARPADS: Designed so first responders can remove earpads quickly and safely if the head or neck needs to be stabilized in the event of a crash.
- TOOLLESS CHIN GUARD: Integrated chin-guard compatibility that can be added and removed tool-free.
- FIXED VENTILATION: Fixed vents in front of helmet allow for goggle ventilation while the fixed vents on top of the helmet help keep the riders cool.
- MIPS® BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM: Reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Polartec® Power Grid™: Moisture wicking, removeable and washable three-dimensionally shaped vented lining to match the contours of a rider’s head.
- FIS, ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications.
- Helmet Carrying Case and Toolless Chinbar Included.
- FITS: STANDARD: Small (53-56cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (58-61cm)
Remain headstrong with an industry-leading, patented brain protection system that helps protect the head from multidirectional impact.