No worries, we have free returns!*
*Custom products cannot be returned.
Top Level (Youth Fit)
polished sea glass Frame
- There may be occasions when we cannot meet your order due to the lens power, the size or the shape of the frame.
- In order to produce prescription eyeglasses, we recommend you to visit an eye doctor for a check up and to receive a copy of your prescription.
- Your vision could be different depending on the shape of the frame, even though the lens power is the same.
- We adjust lens power taking into account the shape and other conditions of the frame. We recommend you to adjust fitting of the frame at Oakley stores so that you get more comfortable vision.
• FRAME MATERIAL - Durable and lightweight O-Matter™ frame material provides all-day comfort.
• ACE-FIT TECHNOLOGY - Allows eye care professionals (ECP’s) to adjust the temple of a frame based on the wearer’s personal preference to help enhance their comfort and retention.
• HEADSET COMPATIBLE - Designed with thin temple architecture to help provide ultimate comfort while wearing headsets.
• NOSEPADS - Mold-in O-Matter™ nosepads designed to fit the underdeveloped nose bridges of young people.
• OAKLEY AUTHENTIC PRESCRIPTION LENSES - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses, etched with the ellipse logo, for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality.
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: M (119mm)
1Lens Height 36 mm
2Frame Width 119 mm
3Arm Length 129 mm
4Lens Width 50 mm
5Bridge Width 15 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.