satin black Frame
- There may be occasions when we cannot meet your order due to the lens power, the size or the shape of the frame.
- In order to produce prescription eyeglasses, we recommend you to visit an eye doctor for a check up and to receive a copy of your prescription.
- Your vision could be different depending on the shape of the frame, even though the lens power is the same.
- We adjust lens power taking into account the shape and other conditions of the frame. We recommend you to adjust fitting of the frame at Oakley stores so that you get more comfortable vision.
• LIGHTWEIGHT: Oakley’s proprietary O Matter™ frame material is stronger, lighter and more durable than industry-standard materials like acetate
• PERSONALIZED FIT: TruBridge™ + Unobtainium® is a frame-fitting technology that comes with three interchangeable, no-slip Unobtainium nosepads to help provide the best fit for you
• SPECIAL-EDITION ICON: The special-edition icon was designed to emulate the movement and action that inspired the collection
• NO SLIP: Comfortable Unobtainium is designed to keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
• PRESCRIPTION: Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: L (135mm)
1Lens Height 38.4 mm
2Frame Width 135 mm
3Arm Length 138 mm
4Lens Width 56 mm
5Bridge Width 15 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.