- There may be occasions when we cannot meet your order due to the lens power, the size or the shape of the frame.
- In order to produce prescription eyeglasses, we recommend you to visit an eye doctor for a check up and to receive a copy of your prescription.
- Your vision could be different depending on the shape of the frame, even though the lens power is the same.
- We adjust lens power taking into account the shape and other conditions of the frame. We recommend you to adjust fitting of the frame at Oakley stores so that you get more comfortable vision.
• Light weight and durable acetate frame material
• Spring hinge for maximized comfort and retention
• Adjustable wire core in temple
• Protective carrying case
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: M (129mm)
1Lens Height 37.6 mm
2Frame Width 129 mm
3Arm Length 136 mm
4Lens Width 52 mm
5Bridge Width 16 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.