High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Protect your Flak® Beta
- Product overview
A new addition to our Flak® collection, this interchangeable lens design offers benefits from performance eyewear, delivering unrivaled innovation to those who want to see the difference technology makes in a full range of activities.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- Swap out the lenses when light changes, and take full advantage of High Definition Optics® with ANSI Z87.1 standards of clarity and impact resistance
- The wide peripheral view stays sharp with XYZ Optics® while the contouring improves side protection against sun and wind
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection