For the health and safety of our customers and associates we have adjusted our operation hours. Please check directly with your store for updated hours of operation prior to your visit. Please note that Pick Up In Store is not currently available. If you need assistance, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-(800)-403-7449 (USA) or 1-(877) 322-1065 (CANADA).
Shipping Rates & Policies
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
|Standard Shipping||Standard Eyewear and Apparel/Equipment:
5-7 business days
|Oakley Custom Products:
9 business days
Warehouse Processing Time
All orders take 1 business day for warehouse processing to ensure order accuracy.
Build Time (For Custom Products Only)
The build process for custom products typically takes 2-7 business days while Oakley Engineers custom fit and build your glasses to your exact specifications. Custom bag and backpack orders may take 4-5 weeks to build.
- Standard Shipping
- Please allow 5-7 business days for transit*
* All Canadian Internet and phone orders are shipped using FedEx, Purolator or Canpar and are sent fully insured. We no longer ship to P.O. Boxes. When ordering items with estimated ship dates, your order will ship when the total order is complete. Please note that items in your order may ship from multiple locations and can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Please allow 5-7 business days for transit*||FREE|
CANADA SHIPPING SURCHARGES
We work hard to keep our shipping charges as low as possible. Certain large or bulky items such as Board Bags, Golf Bags and Luggage are considered oversize and/or over weight by FedEx, Purolator or Canpar. Therefore a surcharge will be charged depending on the item's size and/or weight, in addition to our regular shipping charges. These surcharges are based solely on extra charges imposed by FedEx, Purolator or Canpar for transporting oversize and/or overweight items.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
FREE SHIPPING ON RETURNS:
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service. Therefore, with all domestic Web or telesales returns, we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your order within 30 days from the date of purchase. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT:
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with an Oakley product you bought in the last 100 days from Oakley.com you may return it in its original condition with original packaging in new and saleable condition. (Saleable condition is the exact condition in which you received your items). Returns must be shipped back within 100 days of receiving your items. Custom items are not eligible for returns. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
For customers in U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.), the product will need to be packaged and shipped at the customer’s expense via a carrier that will provide insurance and tracking capabilities. Oakley Customer Care is not responsible for any packages or products lost in transit
Enjoy free shipping visiting https://luxotticacustomercare.com/oakley/returns and completing our online return request form.
Follow these steps to submit a return:
- Visit https://luxotticacustomercare.com/oakley/returns and complete our online return request form.
- Print out the pre-paid return label that you will receive through email within 48 hours of your request and attach to the box.
- Take your package to your nearest UPS location.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been completed and a refund has been processed.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to show on your account.
For any additional questions regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping & Return FAQS or send us an email at email@example.com
- Customized Products
- Oakley Custom Products are not eligible for returns.
- Swimwear and Undergarments
- For hygienic reasons, women’s swimwear, men’s boardshorts, and men’s underwear may not be returned or exchanged.
- Return Authorization (ECR) Number Required
- All products being returned must have a Return Authorization (ECR) number in order to be eligible for a
prompt refund. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of your package preceded by the letters
“ECR”. Original freight charges are not refundable unless the order is returned in full. See chart for
Original Order Free Return Label 100% Returned Yes Partially Returned Yes
- 30-Day Return Period
- You must request a Return Authorization number for all products within 30 days of the date of original purchase. Oakley's Customer Care agent will send you a self-addressed label to affix to the parcel. Please deposit the parcel, duly labelled and addressed, at the nearest post office. Please securely box or package all items and include all original packaging, tags, product inserts, and accessories. Please do not forget to mark "ECR" and the Return Authorization number on the outside of your package.
- Restocking Fee
- All items are subject to inspection. A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals. Any product which is used, damaged, or shows signs of abuse will be refused credit and returned.
- Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
- Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.