High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
- Product overview
- More features
Style meets substance in an Oakley original that combines C-5™ alloy with O Matter™, turning performance into a thing of beauty that keeps up with your busy lifestyle. Outpace the competition with an extended field of view, and push your training to the next level with a no-slip, no-snag nosepiece that keeps the frame comfortably in place. Integrated side shields combat glare, and the fit of Outpace plays nice with hats.
- Integrated side shields to combat backside glare
- Hat compatible frame and temple design
- Stress resistant metal frame accents
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material and durable C5 metal
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Vented lens for airflow circulation to prevent fogging