No worries, we have free returns!*
*Custom products cannot be returned.
- FNDry10K™ Laminate provides outstanding water resistance and protection from the winter elements.
- O Protect DWR treatment repels water to keep fabric surface dry and comfortable.
- 60gr insulation.
- Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable.
- Fully seam- Taped construction for greater heat retention in cold conditions.
- Integrated storm flap with front zip closure for enhanced protection from snow and moisture.
- Zippered pit vents provide on- Demand venting when needed.
- RFID (radio- Frequency identification) pass pocket allows for a secure easy read to lift access.
- Lycra® cuffs with adjustable tabs for customized fit.
- Articulated sleeves promote greater range of motion and improved performance.
- Removable snow skirt offers versatility in a variety of conditions.
- 43% Polyester
- 57% Recycled Polyester .
Provides protection from outside moisture for enhanced comfort and optimized performance.
Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.
FN Dry™ 10K
Oakley’s exclusive technology consists of a protective layer that’s applied to the fabric, to keep you dry and protected from the harshest elements. The FN Dry™ barrier allows sweat to escape so you stay warm, dry and comfortable.