High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Microbag - Black
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
- More features
The look of Holbrook™, from its iconic style to keyhole bridge and metal rivets, has been scaled up to fit larger faces. Even with enhanced sizing for larger faces, it stays comfortable with lightweight O Matter™ frame material. Pure Plutonite® lenses filter out 100% of all UV while XYZ Optics® maintains clarity at every angle of view.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- Frame suitable for medium to extra large faces
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Take care of your lenses
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.