No worries, we have free returns!*
*Custom products cannot be returned.
Oakley Archive Stripe
- Hydrolix moisture management system helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- UPF 50+ is designed to provide excellent sun protection coverage against UVA and UVB rays
- 4-way stretch provides freedom of movement and superior comfort
- Antibacterial properties help keep fabric fresh after wear and washings.
- Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathableAdditional Materials
- Two button closure for a classic style
- Eyewear loop on collar provides convenient carrying for shades
- Knit-in stripe design for greater wearability
- Oakley Ellipse logo on the left sleeve for a branding statement
- Internal microfiber eyewear cloth for touch ups to shades
- Split hems provide a stylish, untucked look
- 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Spandex
Stay cool, dry and comfortable with moisture absorption, wicking and accelerated drying time. Oakley’s exclusive O Hydrolix™ moisture management system functions throughout your performance.
Take part with confidence. Repels harmful bacteria for improved odor control across a broad range of activities.
An advanced fabric treatment designed to provide “excellent” protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.