Oakley Mtndye Clrblk Polo
- Hydrolix moisture management system helps keep you cool-dry and comfortable
- 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable
- UPF 15+ is designed to provide sun protection
- 4-way stretch provides freedom of movement and superior comfort
- Antibacterial properties help keep fabric fresh after wear and washings
- Tie - dye print design at upper block for a distinctive look
- Oakley Ellipse logo on left sleeve for added style points
- Split hem for a finished-untucked look
- 100% Recycled Polyester
4 Way Stretch
Quick drying. Flexible. A multi-directional 4-Way Stretch fabric ensures greater freedom of movement and enhanced comfort.
Stay cool, dry and comfortable with moisture absorption, wicking and accelerated drying time. Oakley’s exclusive O Hydrolix™ moisture management system functions throughout your performance.
Take part with confidence. Repels harmful bacteria for improved odor control across a broad range of activities.
Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.
An advanced fabric treatment designed to provide “fair” protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.