Hex Jector High Resolution Collection
satin black Frame
With Hex Jector, Oakley® has crafted an eyeglass for every level of sport performance rx. The personalized, no-slip fit with Trubridge + Unobtainium® nosepads means that Hex Jector frames are designed to stay in place no matter how hard an athlete pushes themselves. A lightweight O-Matter™ frame and Ace Fit adjustable temples help provide all-day comfort and a modern look
- There may be occasions when we cannot meet your order due to the lens power, the size or the shape of the frame.
- In order to produce prescription eyeglasses, we recommend you to visit an eye doctor for a check up and to receive a copy of your prescription.
- Your vision could be different depending on the shape of the frame, even though the lens power is the same.
- We adjust lens power taking into account the shape and other conditions of the frame. We recommend you to adjust fitting of the frame at Oakley stores so that you get more comfortable vision.
• ACE-FIT TEMPLES - Allow eye care professionals (ECP’s) to help enhance comfort and retention by adjusting the temples of a frame based on the wearer’s personal preference
• FIT - Three-point fit, designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment to provide the ideal fit
• TRUBRIDGE NOSEPADS - TruBridge Sport Unobtainium® for best in class fit and no-slip retention
• PRESCRIPTION READY - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: L (136mm)
1Lens Height 36.9 mm
2Frame Width 136 mm
3Arm Length 141 mm
4Lens Width 57 mm
5Bridge Width 17 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.