Holbrook MotoGP™ Sepang Limited Edition
prizm sapphire Lenses, matte crystal black Frame
With only a limited number of pieces available worldwide, this MotoGP fan must-have comes in a special packaging complete with a case, microbag, sticker and thank you card.
Holbrook is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style.
- There may be occasions when we cannot meet your order due to the lens power, the size or the shape of the frame.
- In order to produce prescription eyeglasses, we recommend you to visit an eye doctor for a check up and to receive a copy of your prescription.
- Your vision could be different depending on the shape of the frame, even though the lens power is the same.
- We adjust lens power taking into account the shape and other conditions of the frame. We recommend you to adjust fitting of the frame at Oakley stores so that you get more comfortable vision.
• 6 base lens geometry with HDO®
• Polarized and Iridium® options available Prescription Lenses
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective hard case included
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Base Lens Color: Grey
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: XL (140mm)
1Lens Height 43 mm
2Frame Width 140 mm
3Arm Length 137 mm
4Lens Width 57 mm
5Bridge Width 18 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.