RATES & POLICIES
Oakley.com offers Free Shipping on all orders within your country. Orders are usually delivered in 3 business days and up to 7 business days for customized items.
All shipments are fully insured against loss, theft or damage.
We do not ship orders made on this website to addresses outside your country; however, we operate in many Countries through local versions of the online store. To check whether shipment to a foreign Country is available, select the Country of destination from the link provided on the website.
From Oakley.com websites we do not ship to the territories of Andorra, Aruba, Fær Øer Islands, Gibraltar and Lichtenstein, although they belong to European customs and administrative areas. Shipments to the Principality of Monaco are offered through the French website.
Shipments to P.O. mailboxes are not possible. Orders to these addresses will be automatically cancelled.
ORDERS of CUstomized items
Oakley.com offers Free Shipping on customized items orders.
Customized frames are tailor-made to your specifications in the U.S. and therefore entail a longer processing and transit time.
Usually customized items orders are delivered within 7 business days.
We will send you an email confirming the carrier’s details and the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
You can track the delivery status of your order at any time through your My Account page on Oakley.com.
Remember to check the condition of your ordered goods when delivered. You can always refuse it or partially reject the delivery if you have any concerns.
We work hard to keep our shipping charges as low as possible
Certain large or bulky items such as, but not restricted to, Board Bags, Golf Bags and Luggage are considered oversize and/or over weight by third party carriers. Therefore a surcharge will be charged depending on the item’s size and/or weight, in addition to our regular shipping charges. These surcharges are based solely on extra charges imposed by third party carriers for transporting oversize and/or overweight items.
SHIPPING TO NORWAY OR SWITZERLAND
Orders from Norway and Switzerland will be sent duties and tax paid, the price you see during the final stages of checkout will be the total price you pay.
Please aknowledge Orders shipped to Norway and Switzerland take usually up to 4 days.
MOUNTAINOUS OR REMOTE REGIONS
Please be aware that our shipping timelines are based on our carrier’s database of destinations, if you live in a mountainous or remote area where shipments usually take longer with other carriers/suppliers then ours will be no different. Oakley cannot be held liable for delayed deliveries to these destinations.
We unfortunately cannot ship to any Military shipping addresses (APO/FPO/BFPO/etc).
RETURN POLICY, right of WITHDRAWAL and FAULTY GOODS
Your satisfaction is guaranteed
The following does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
When shopping at oakley.com you can always change your mind.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason, you are not happy with Oakley.com purchase, you can choose to have it returned within 100 days of shipment receipt. For more information, please call 1800 932523. *Please note that this policy is valid just for the orders placed between the 8th of November and the 31st of December
You will have to pay the shipment costs for returning the product: however, after reviewing the product to ensure it has not been damaged and is complete, Luxottica will refund you for the full amount of your order. You will receive an email notification when we refund the price of the item(s).
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with an Oakley product you bought in the last 100 days from oakley.com, please call 8002794157. Our customer care team will initiate a Return authorization on your behalf.
Once we receive your product, we will provide you with full credit within 14 days.
Proof of purchase is needed for a return.
Product should be returned with the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that was included with the product.
Personally customized product was created especially for you, so we cannot take returns on these items.
Any direct costs that we have to incur in relation to the return and repair of the item(s) for which you exercised your withdrawal rights (if applicable) will be your responsibility. If this happens, we will notify you of these as soon as possible.
FAULTY GOODS AND REPLACEMENTS
If you have chosen to replace a faulty product in accordance with our Terms of Sale, a new product will be sent to you as soon as the faulty product has been received and processed at our warehouse. This applies also to customized items.
We only accept returns on items purchased from oakley.com. Items purchased from Authorized Oakley retailers must be returned to the place of purchase.
All refunds will occur using the original payment method.
RETURN PROCESS FOR WEB ORDERS:
Follow these simple steps:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) by emailing email@example.com with your details (order number, items you wish to return, etc) and we’ll reply with the RA number. Alternatively call Customer Care on 0800 2794157; please have your order number or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s): Outside the package write clearly: The RA number: “RETURNS DEPARTMENT- RA #0800 2794157_______“ Maintain the original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration card, etc) Where ever possible please include the packing list in the box For your security and piece of mind we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Oakley cannot be held responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 14 business days of receipt.
Only after completing the steps above, mail the parcel to your nearest drop off point:
- United Kingdom & Ireland – Oakley UK & Ireland, c/o UPS SCS (UK) Ltd, Parkway, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2SY, England
To ensure that your return is processed without delays, ALWAYS contact CUSTOMER CARE before shipping your return
- Switzerland & Norway returns
- As Switzerland and Norway are outside of the EU there may be a small delay due to customs import before your return is processed by our central facility in Italy. Please do NOT send returns to the Switzerland or Norwegian addresses unless you are a resident of that country or it will be returned at your expense.
- Customized Products
- Customized products are not returnable or refundable under any circumstances. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
- All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order process a refund. Goods returned without an authorized number may be delayed and/or returned to sender. Product must be returned within 100 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
- Restocking Fee
- The following ‘per unit’ restocking fees are applied for unauthorized returns or returns outside of the conditions mentioned above; EURO=€5, UK=£5, CHF=SFr 7.50, NOK=45 kr, SEK=50 kr and DKK=40 kr.
- Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
- Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
- Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.