2022 Tour De France™ Oakley Kato
prizm road Lenses, clear Frame
Oakley Kato is engineered to push the boundaries of performance with a purpose-built design that conforms to the contours of the face for a seamless look. With its progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customized fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato empowers athletes with optimized coverage and an expanded field of view.
• REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
• ADJUSTABLE RAKE - An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces.
• NOSEPADS - Comes with three Unobtainium® nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip.
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 20%
- Light Conditions: Medium Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Rose
- Information notice: 2
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: M (132mm)
1Lens Height 64 mm
2Frame Width 132 mm
3Arm Length 136 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.