Tc Aurora Rc Insulated Jacket
- FNDry10K™ Laminate provides excellent water resistance and protection from the winter elements while 10K breathable rating allows body heat and moisture to escape through the fabric for optimum comfort
- O Protect DWR treatment repels water to keep fabric surface dry and comfortable
- Exceptional breathability for improved moisture management
- Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable
- Fully taped seams provide added warmth and protection
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood for greater versatility
- Ellipse logo on back shoulder makes a stylish statement
- Pit vents with mesh allow for on-demand cooling
- Zip side pockets help secure essentials
- Interior mesh goggle and media pocket for secure stowage
- Easy access RFID pass pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® and Lycra® cuffs with thumbholes for added warmth
- Cinch hem provides added snow protection and warmth
- 43% Polyester
- 57% Recycled Polyester
Durable Water Repellent
Repels moisture in a wide range of conditions for greater overall comfort.
Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.
Oakley’s exclusive three-zone lining system that includes advanced moisture management to help keep you dry, insulation zones for enhanced warmth, and fabrics with stretch for greater freedom of movement.