High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Information is not available at this time
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
We took all your favorite features of our best-selling style Holbrook™, and crafted it into a lightweight sheet metal frame with advanced technology, taking this time-honored style one step further.
- Unobtainium® interior stem pads increase grip without compromising on style
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Ultra-lightweight and durable stainless steel metal frame material
Take care of your lenses
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.