PRIZM™ Polarized LensesPrizm™ Polarized features the maximized contrast and enhanced visibility of Prizm™ with the glare filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
With PRIZM™ Polarized
Explore PRIZM™ Polarized Lenses
Information is not available at this time
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
- More features
Latch® Beta is crafted with a handy kick-up latch feature that attaches to your shirt for easy storage, but with its bold lens shape and double-bridge architecture, we doubt you'll take it off. This lightweight yet durable O Matter™ design is a fresh look that expands one of our most popular frame families.
High density Unobtainium® temples for Increase grip with perspiration
- Silicone nosepads for comfort and adjustability
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Available with Oakley® Authentic prescription lenses
Take care of your lenses
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.