High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Microbag Large - Black
Protect your Turbine™ Rotor
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
- More features
Inspired by our best-selling Turbine™ eyewear, this toric shield version combines extended lens coverage with interchangeable icons and inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium® for a premium blend of performance and style.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments..
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Get replacement parts
Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear parts as this will void its warranty.
Take care of your lenses
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.