Elements Thermal Rc Jacket
new dark brush
- Hydrofree DWR Sustainable durable water repellant treatment to keep fabric surface dry and comfortable
- 4-way stretch provides freedom of movement and superior comfort
- Reflective promotes visibility in low light conditions
- Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable
- Full zip softshell design with zipper garage for greater warmth and modern styling
- Oakley B1B reflective logo on left chest
- Reflective print design on lower back adds stylish visibility in low light conditions
- Three open pockets on lower back for storing essentials
- Back elastic band with internal silicone grip helps secure jacket in demanding conditions
- Drop tail hem for improved tuck-in retention
- 86% Recycled Nylon
- 14% Spandex
4 Way Stretch
Quick drying. Flexible. A multi-directional 4-Way Stretch fabric ensures greater freedom of movement and enhanced comfort.
Offers high visibility in low-light conditions for your enhanced safety.
Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.
Oakley’s technology that minimizes water absorption and prevents the fabric from becoming soaked. Retained water evaporates quickly for a faster drying time.