High Definition Optics® Brillenglazen
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
Met High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Brillenglazen
De koop omvat
De koop omvat
Oakley in actie
Kenmerken en technologieën
Oakley Batwolf™ sunglasses are about original style, and it's a clean look of authenticity that makes the statement. A single continuous lens sweeps across a comfortably lightweight O Matter™ frame. Two interchangeable icons are included to change your look in seconds. We designed this frame to fit comfortably on medium to large faces.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
Koop vervangende onderdelen
Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear parts as this will void its warranty.
Zorg voor jouw brillenglazen
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.