- Panoramica del prodotto
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock™ Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, RadarLock™ changes the game with a new definition of performance.
Whether you’re competing for Gold or just squeezing every ounce of possibility out of those prized moments of athletic escape, you’re either wearing RadarLock™ or wishing you were. If you haven’t heard about Oakley Switchlock Technology, you’re wasting too much time fumbling with the outdated designs of ordinary interchangeable lens systems. Our simple switch mechanism makes the process quick and easy, and the lens is held securely in place without uneven pressures that can bend it and distort your vision. Somebody finally got it right, and did so with a vengeance against conventional technology.
HDO® sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and RadarLock is racked and revved with all those benefits including Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. You’ll have optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact. For even more protection, our Plutonite® lens material filters out every eye-searing ray of UV.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter™ and shaped with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of the same sport-optimized Unobtainium® to increase grip when you sweat. You won’t feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point Fit doesn’t hook your ears — it just holds the frame comfortably in place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
RadarLock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens, and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions. Choose Oakley HDPolarized technology and enjoy the glare-killing clarity of the best polarized lenses on the planet. Balance light transmission and tune your vision with Iridium® lens coatings, and take advantage of Oakley Photochromic technology for optics that darken automatically in response to sunlight. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts are available for RadarLock Path and Pitch.
- They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
- If you’ve ever tasted the bite of crisp air and felt your gut soar at the sight of mountain majesty, you know all about King’s Outdoor World. Known for their legendary camo patterns, we partnered with King’s to render special editions of ultra-premium Oakley sunglasses.
- Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favorite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the Sochi Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeability of lenses for the right application
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- 19 mm nosebridge height providing a larger field of view
- Optional straight stem geometry for use with baseball, cycling or other helmet compatible applications
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Adapt to variable light conditions with photochromic lenses (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts
- Included: Oakley Soft Vault case, two sizes of interchangeable nose pads , and Microclear™ bag for storage and lens cleaning