The Trapper BioZone™ Insulated Pants deliver the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders seek on the slopes. Harsh weather conditions are no match for the lightweight insulation, fully taped seams and silicone gripper waistband with adjustable elastic tabs that combine to provide a fit that retains heat and blocks out the cold. Strategically placed vents with mesh insets keep the air flowing, while reinforced cuff webbing, boot gaiters with Lycra® and boot hooks deliver durability and dependable coverage during high-energy runs. Finished with Oakley's FN Dry™ protective layer and secure pockets, these pants balance the best of performance and function for your action-sport adventures.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Thinsulate™ fill offers increased insulation with reduced bulk
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology blocks out the elements and is waterproof up to 15000mm
- Inner thigh zip vents with mesh insets allow for customized breathability
- Ankle gussets with zippers allow for easy changing over boots
- Regular fit
- 100% Heavy Twill Polyester