Featuring a full side-zip entry with snap closure for easy on and off, the High Five BioZone™ Shell Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders demand. Harsh weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the critically placed fleece, fully taped seams and drawcord hood cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Pit vents help keep air flowing where you need it, while a removable storm skirt with Lycra®, mesh wrist gaiters and wrist cuffs with gussets ensure a secure fit during even the wildest rides. Finished with Oakley's FN Dry™ protective layer and plenty of pockets, this jacket provides the coverage and function required by today's action athletes.
- BioZone™ shell lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology blocks out the elements and is waterproof up to 15,000mm
- Removable storm skirt with Lycra®allows for easy integration with snow pants
- Hand pockets with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth stores goggles and keeps them clean
- RFID pass pocket and media-compatible chest pocket store your essentials
- Regular fit
- Body: 93% Polyester/7% Linen-Laminated Chambray. Hood: 100% Heavy Twill Polyester.