Polarized® LensesImproving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Explore Polarized® Lenses
- Product overview
- More features
For those who love aviator sunglasses but have yet to find their perfect match, Oakley created Sanctuary. A squared off alternative to the iconic original, Oakley Sanctuary has unique rectangular proportions that flatter a variety of face shapes. With a C5- wire front and acetate stems, Sanctuary evokes an easygoing chic that’s perfect for both work and weekends.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, C-5™ frame material
• No-snag nosepads that ensure and snug, secure fit
• Metal icon accents
• Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Polarized Gradient - minimized glare with gradient lens shading (optional)
• Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
• Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
• Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Back to product features