Impact Protection LensesOakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Explore Impact Protection Lenses
Protect your Gauge 6
- Product overview
- More features
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant Titanium frame material
• Metal icon accents
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Optimized peripheral vision of 8.75 base lens curvature
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics™
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Power range +2.00 to -5.00
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Back to product features