Peak Rc 25L Backpack
- Water Repellent repels water on contact for breathability and comfort
- Cordura ® advanced fabric for optimum durability
- Reflective promotes visibility in low light conditions
- 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable
- 30cm L*21cm W*50cm H
- Eyewear pocket for convenient storage access to shades
- Hip belt with buckle provides added comfort and stability
- Concealed Velcro® pocket with helmet net carrier adds convenient functionality
- Front pocket with interior organizer for light gear
- Front silicon print Ellipse makes a style statement
- Interior compartments with backward opening option for added functionality
- Adjustable hip belt with buckle for greater comfort
- Chest strap with buckle closure for enhances support in challenging terrain
- Padded shoulder straps for all-activity comfort
- 100% Recycled Polyester
Offers high visibility in low-light conditions for your enhanced safety.
Provides protection from outside moisture for enhanced comfort and optimized performance.
Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.
Designed for durable performance in the world’s toughest environments, authentic Cordura® fabric provides rugged resistance to abrasion, excellent strength, and superior water repellency that includes finished, coated, or laminate options.