Kaast Verve Collection
prizm sapphire Lenses, verve spacedust Frame
Oakley® Kaast arrives as the brand's first dual-lens sunglass enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry, the optical design innovation first introduced in Oakley™ Kato. This innovation allowed for the creation of a first-of-its-kind lens to lug design aesthetic featured in the style. The O Matter™ frame material is tuned for optimized fit and head retention while a 3-point fit provides all-day comfort. Unobtainium® nosepads are attached to the lens, creating a unique bridge aesthetic with no-slip grip and Prizm™ Lens Technology to enhance color and contrast across a variety of environments and activities.
• FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight, durable O Matter material with tuned flex for optimized fit, comfort, and head retention
• ALL DAY COMFORT - With 3 point fit
• NO SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail to make the most of any activity
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Information notice: 3
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
Size: L (135mm)
1Lens Height 46.4 mm
2Frame Width 135.4 mm
3Arm Length 132 mm
4Lens Width 73.3 mm
5Bridge Width 14 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.