Caio IbelliPro Since 2012
In the 21st century, Brazil has proven to be a hotbed for high-performance surfing. It's been churning out World Tour pros and next-big-things at as regular a rate as the USA and Australia – and maybe even more consistently. Caio Ibelli is one of the top young talents to emerge, announcing himself when he became the ASP World Junior Champion in 2012 and then solidifying his presence among the world's best when he qualified for the 2016 World Tour.
Raised on the fickle beachbreaks around Sao Paulo, Ibelli has his air game on lock, but it's all the other facets of his skillset that set him apart from the Brazilian contingent. The guy also has a power game and is a proven barrel rider, which makes him a dangerous threat on every stop of the WSL circuit.
- 2017 – 2nd, Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach (CT)
- 2015 – Qualified for the WSL World Tour
- 2015 – 2nd, Allianz Billabong Pro Cascais (QS)
- 2015 – 3rd, Quiksilver Pro Saquarema (QS)
- 2015 – 3rd, Ballito Pro (QS)
- 2013 – 1st, Hainan Classic – China (QS)
- 2011 – ASP World Junior Champion
- 2010 – 3rd, Maresia Surf International – Brazil (6*)
- 2010 – Brazilian Pro Junior Champion
Oakley, Xanadu Surfboards
Playing Guitar, Soccer