Torstein HorgmoPro Since 2004
With a one-track mind, hell-bent on victory and an arsenal of tricks that are literally head spinning – including switch 1080s and 1260s – Torstein is virtually unstoppable. He has the contest hardware to prove it: six-time Winter X Games medalist, twice leading the Dew Tour Slopestyle season standings and countless other podium finishes. He’s taken down the likes of Travis Rice built up a reputation of being able to shred among the best in the world on any given day.
But Torstein isn’t all about competition. He puts that array of tricks to use by entertaining his fans in sick video parts that he posts to shredbots.com, a website he hosts with his talented friends. After parts in "Aesthetica” and “I Ride Park City,” Torstein released a signature documentary, “Horgasm: A Love Story” which spoke to the essence of Torstein’s being: supremely talented snowboarder and someone equally able to make those around him laugh.
- 6x Winter X Games Medalist
- 2013 – Global X Games’ "Best Overall Performance Award" (1 of 6 Recipients)
- 2011 – 2nd, Air & Style Beijing Big Air
- 2011 – 1st Overall, Dew Tour Season Standings Slopestyle
- 2010 – 2nd, Oakley Arctic Challenge Slopestyle
- 2009 – 2nd, Andreas Wiig Invitational
- 2008 – 1st, U.S. Open Big Air
- 2007 – Abominable Snow Jam Overall Winner
- 2007 – 3rd, Air & Style Beijing Big Air
- 2007 – 1st Overall, Oakley Stylewars
DC, Oakley, GoPro, AWSM, Kicker
Skateboarding, chilling by a pool in my Frogskins, watching South Park