Joss ChristensenPro Since 2009
Having grown up in Park City, Utah, Joss grew up surrounded by "ski bums" and top pros (Tanner Hall and Pep Fujas) and aspiring young talents (friend and Oakley teammate Alex Schlopy). He was introduced to the sport at age 4 and never looked back.
“At first I just really enjoyed skiing,” Joss said. “When I realized it was a possibility to make a career out of it, it instantly became my goal.”
By 2010, Joss was among Powder Magazine's top 20 most talented skiers in the world under the age of 18. Now he's an Olympic gold medalist and a podium threat every time he competes – and living the high life that comes with winning on the sport's grandest stage.
- 2015 – Silver Medal, Winter X Games Slopestyle
- 2014 – Gold Medal, Winter Olympics Slopestyle – Sochi, Russia
- 2014 – 1st, Grand Prix Slopestyle - Park City
- 2013 – 3rd, Dumont Cup Slopestyle
- 2011 – 2nd, Dew Tour Slopestyle - Snowbasin
- 2011 – 2nd, Dumont Cup Slopestyle
- 2010 – 2nd, WSI Halfpipe
- 2010 – 2nd, Dumont Cup Slopestyle
Oakley, Rockstar, Fischer, Giro, Park City Mountain Resort, US Freeskiing
Mountain Biking, Skateboarding, Training, Xbox