Jacob WesterPro Since 2005
Jacob Wester skis, surfs, owns his own tattoo machine and basically lives a lifethe rest of us just dream about. He's a guy who’s chosen his own style (and man, does he have style) and just exudes cool without even thinking twice. He’s a massive role model for any young rider who wants to learn fast and win the respect of the industry.
Jacob’s career achievements already boast a sack load of major competition wins, but just as importantly, some jaw-on-the-floor video parts. And now, he's extending his own limits, venturing into the backcountry – in fact, his first foray was about as heavy as a trip gets, going to Telluride with Seth Morrison.
In person, Jacob’s a super grounded guy who doesn’t talk up his massive achievements but there's no missing an aura of a man who has accomplished much but who still has a hunger for his next season on skis.
- 2011 – "Best Powder Segment," Powder Magazine Awards
- 2011 – 5th, Winter X Games Big Air
- 2011 – 3rd, Dumont Cup Slopestyle
- 2010 – 1st, London Freeze Big Air
- 2010 – 5th, Budapest Fringe
- 2010 – 5th, King of Style
- 2009 – 3rd, Sweet Rumble Big Air
- 2009 – Bronze Medal, Winter X Games Big Air
- 2005 – 2nd, Jon Olsson Invitational
Oakley, Armada Skis, Monste Energy, Monster Army
Surfing, Travel, Music, Photography