Dennis EnarsonPro Since 2009
Almost since the time he first got on a BMX bike at 8 years old, Dennis Enarson has been something special. He debuted as a pro in 2007, received an invite to X Games, and in the time since has been one of the top contenders in any event he enters in both Park and Dirt.
His career hasn’t come without its challenges, including lacerating his liver midway through a dirt final in 2009, breaking a wrist at X Games Brazil in 2012, and busting open his shin during bowl prelims at the US Open of Surfing in 2014 (he still rode prelims and qualified first). However, it's that resilience in the face of challenges and adversity that have highlighted his tremendous talent and dedication to his sport. A fan favorite at contests and a media darling every time he drops a new movie part (watch "MARKIT ZERO"!), he's helped to elevate BMX freeriding back to its perch among the top action sports draws everywhere in the world.
- 9x X Games Medalist
- 3x NORA Cup Awards "Ramp Rider of the Year"
- 2x Dew Tour Streetstyle Dew Cup Winner
- 2x Texas Toast Street Winner
- 2015 – 1st, Van Doren Invitational
- 2014 – "Video of the Year," NORA Cup Awards (MARKITZERO)
- 2014 – 2nd, Dew Tour Street – Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 2013 – 2nd, Texas Toast Dirt
- 2012 – 1st, Texas Toast Dirt
- 2011 – "Video Part of the Year," NORA Cup Awards
- 2011 – Dew Tour Dirt Overall Champion
- 2011 – 2nd, Red Bull Dreamline
Nike, Oakley, Haro, Rockstar, Demolition, MARKIT
Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Ping Pong, Filming