Encoder Verve Collection
prizm sapphire Lenses, verve spacedust Frame
Oakley®'s Verve Collection is inspired by passion in life, movement and energy, all represented by the fiery color palette present in the collection's eyewear. The collection features a wide range of eyewear, all in a variety of incandescent hues which highlight the new movements and shapes on the surfaces. The result is a one-of-a-kind sunglass that will have you standing out from the crowd.
Purpose-built for use across multiple sport categories, Encoder is a sport performance style designed with hat and helmet fit functionality in mind. The progressive wrap design creates a unique look with superior coverage and enhanced field of view. The extended wrap of the lens, coupled with calibrated rigidity and low-profile temples make Encoder an obvious choice for a broad range of sports across a variety of light conditions.
• REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
• HAT AND HELMET FIT TEMPLES - O-Matter™ temples have been designed to be low profile to fit with hats and helmets.
• NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads help provide sport level retention with a no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Information notice: 3
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Frame & Lenses
1Lens Height 60 mm
3Arm Length 123 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.