High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Information is not available at this time
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
- More features
A definitive style for life on-the-go, the stainless steel construction of Diecutter brings a fresh new aesthetic to the Latch family. Enhanced with a latch clip that attaches to your shirt, Diecutter stays comfortably in place so it's more than just a look of confidence.
- Stainless Steel construction
- No-slip Unobtainium® earsocks; increase grip with perspiration
- Silicone nosepads for comfort and adjustability
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Available with Oakley® Authentic prescription lenses
Take care of your lenses
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.