High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With High Definition Optics®
Explore High Definition Optics® Lenses
Microbag Large - Black
Oakley in Action
- Product overview
- More features
Inspired by the sleek angles that give Oakley Drop Point its sharp look, this lightweight O Matter™ frame with interchangeable icons takes advantage of a single continuous lens to extend your peripheral view while improving side protection against sun, wind and impact. Straightback stays in place with the secure grip of Unobtainium® nose pads to maintain a comfortably secure fit is made for small to mediumfaces. Our Three-Point Fit is designed to eliminate pressure points while making sure the lens stays in precise optical alignment in this frame made for small to medium faces. Accessory icon sets are available in different colors to let you change the look in seconds.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium® Nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Frame suitable for small to medium faces
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection