Eli TomacPro Since 2010
Get to know Eli Tomac: he’s coming for you. The young speed demon from Cortez, Colo. began riding dirt bikes at the age of 4 and was pulling on a race jersey by the time he was 5. With 8 amateur titles under his belt, Tomac made his professional debut at the 2010 Pro Motocross season opener at Hangtown where he quickly made his presence known, becoming the first racer to have won the first race he entered.
After a solid career in the lower classes, Tomac is now a mainstay on the big bikes. He began his 2015 MX campaign by winning five straight motos before suffering a outdoor-season-ending injury during the second moto at Thunder Valley. Tomac will be back soon and contending for world titles.
- 2014 – 1st, Spring Creek (First Career 450MX Win)
- 2013 – 250MX Champion
- 2013 – Runner-Up 250SX West Region
- 2012 – 250 Class Supercross Champion (250SX West Region)
- 2011 – Rookie Season - Six Podium Finishes
- First Rider in History to Win Professional Debut
Factory Kawasaki Racing, Monster Energy, Oakley, Alpinestars, Bell, PPG
Paintball, Golf, Mountain Biking