"The time is now, make it happen"
- Date of Birth:
- June 23, 1970
- Delaware, Ohio
- Team Jegs
- Spending time with family, golfing, motocross, karting and bracket racing.
- Only driver in the 60 years of the sport's existence to win in six different categories
- Four-time Full Throttle Pro Stock world champion (2000, 2002, 2007, 2008)
- Sportsman world champion in Super Gas category (1992)
- NHRA Rookie of the Year (1998)
- Became 10th driver in NHRA's 58-year history to win 50 national events (2007)
- Three-time winner of K&N Filters Horsepower Challenge (1999, 2000, 2009)
- Only driver in history to win national events in four categories in one season -- Pro Stock, Super Stock, Competition, and Super Gas (1997)
- Four-time NHRA Division 3 champion (Super Gas, 1992; Super Stock, 1994; Competition and Super Stock, 1997)
- Moroso 5-Day Champion (Super Pro, 2003)
- Two-time Hemi Shootout winner (Indianapolis, 2004; and Las Vegas, 2006)