Instruments of Performance, Objects of Desire
The authenticity that made Oakley a global icon now inspires the heritage of Swiss watchmaking toward new possibilities. You will find it in genuine innovation that brings New World technology to Old World craftsmanship, and in creativity that delivers the unexpected.
- Engineered with up to 13-jewel Swiss Movement, our line of precision instruments includes true Swiss Made timepieces.
- Metals as lightweight as titanium form ergonomic bands that surrender to the shape of the wrist.
- Premium materials are digitally sculptured to render the architecture of design originals.
- Our chronographs measure cumulative time, intermediate time and split time down to a fraction of a second.
- Materials as durable as surgical stainless steel are matched with pure sapphire, the hardest crystal used in watchmaking.