Discreet® Breast Cancer Awareness Edition
Seriously fun glasses that show how much you care: Oakley Discreet® YSC edition gets its pink on to benefit the breast cancer non– profit, Young Survival Coalition. A universally flattering shape with fuchsia interior graphics, Discreet YSC is flirty yet strong. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
Discreet takes its job of protecting your eyes seriously. You get optimized peripheral vision and side protection with 6 base lens curvature. And superior UV protection via Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. With optical precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards, Discreet can withstand most major adventures.
The handmade Acetate frames are sculpted with Oakley's Three-Point Fit to hold your lenses precisely in place. They meet up with colorful stems via a hammered metal deco at the hinge. These stylish, fun and flirty glasses are available with Oakley prescription lenses. The oh-so-special YSC edition comes with a breast cancer support pin and a pinktastic microbag.
- Oakley YSC® Special Edition benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the UK: Oakley (UK) Ltd has guaranteed a minimum donation of £20,000 from this promotion for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care. (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and in Scotland SC038104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA /UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and handmade Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case (included)
Young Survival Coalition is a registered trademark of Young Survival Coalition, Inc.