Growing up surfing the challenging breaks along Oahu’s North Shore, and then moving on to the many pointbreaks and beachbreaks around her current home in Ventura, Calif., Sage Erickson unearthed a raw, well-rounded talent that’s led to a spot in surfing’s big leagues. After years of dominating the NSSA and Pro Junior circuits, she qualified for the Women’s WSL World Tour in 2012. Already an adept international competitor, Sage has also shown that she’s equally comfortable conducting on-camera interviews or hosting a fashion show in front of a crowd full of screaming fans.
Still in her early 20s, Sage has just begun to unveil her limitless potential for growth in and around this life she’s created as a professional surfer, occasional model and artistically-gifted young woman. She’s fashion savvy, a coffee addict and one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet. Sage has arrived and won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
- 2017 – 1st, Vans US Open of Surfing (CT)
- 2014 – 1st, Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro (6*) – Oceanside, Calif.
- 2012 – 1st, Cabreiroa Pantin Classic Pro (6*) – Spain
- 2012 – 1st, Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro (6*) – Oceanside, Calif.
- 2012 - 3rd, Swatch France Pro (6*)
- 2012 – Qualifies for the Women's WSL World Tour
- 2011 – 2nd, Swatch Girls Pro – France
- 2010 – 1st, U.S. Open Junior Pro – Huntington Beach, Calif.
- 2010 – 3rd, Oakley World Pro Junior Championships – Bali
- 2007 – Bronze Medal, ISA World Juniors – Portugal
Sage Erickson, Oakley, Channel Islands, DVS, Freestyle, Tone It Up
Art, photography, traveling, exercising